Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dear Frankie....


Someone whose style I've admired now for a while is Frankie Sandford of The Saturdays. Personally I think this girl can do no wrong. She rocks every outfit she wears and I don't think I've ever not liked an outfit shes worn. I'm not normally a fan of pop singers and how they dress but this girl rocks such a cool, edgy All Saints look. I love this style and its so refreshing to see girls my age not rocking the overdone Wag look of fake tan and those damn hair extensions on nights out. She looks so comfortable and like she would be so much fun to go on a night out with. I also love how most of the shoes she wears are from Office or Topshop and how she is a huge fan of the high street! Finally someone who really does shop where we shop! (",)

Follow Sequins And Bangles





Follow Sequins And Bangles







Follow Sequins And Bangles


No comments:

Post a Comment