Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Zara Boxing Day Haul...Update



So yesterday I received my order from Zara.com. I placed the order at around midnight on Christmas night/St Stephens Day morning so I was really happy to receive my order on NYE, as it was the first day we had post since Christmas. Zara are not the quickest with regards to delivering your order but at the busiest time of year, I was really impressed by their speed.

I wish I could say the same about the product though. I am so disappointed!!! I was so looking forward to receiving the Leather Black Ankle Boots I had ordered. I have been on the lookout for ages for the perfect pair of flat black boots. I like the idea of a lace-up boot but I want to stay away from the traditional Doc Marten, so I was so excited when I found these boots on Zara.com. They are lined in a faux sheepskin so I thought they would be perfect for walking to work in the crazy weather we are having here in Ireland at that minute! Only when I received them they are HUGE, like man size huge!!! I wear a size 7/40 shoe but when I am ordering from Zara I tend to size up to an 8/41 as I feel that their shoe sizing is definitely on the smaller side. One thing I have noticed about Zara flat boots is that they tend to look pretty enormous when you get above a size 39, this is something that tends to stop me buying boots there as any girl who wears a bigger shoe size will tell you, we do not want to make them look bigger than they actually are!

Even with all that said I was not expecting these boots to look so manly! They legit look like a man's size 10/44 boot, I mean they are huge! You can see from the pictures just how ridiculously oversized they look! I am returning them straight away. I spotted bought these boots today on ASOS and bought them, they are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment