Monday, May 18, 2009

This Summer's Sunnies!



Just ordered my new sunnie's this past weekend, hopefully I'll have my little paws on them within the next week!!  Another hopefully, is that our little Irish eyes will be blessed with some sunshine this summer so I can actually wear them! My fingers are permanently crossed!! I really can't wait to wear them, they are part of the Dior Classics collection, tres Jackie O! And only €150, which I think is a really good price, considering they never go out of fashion! My only regret is that I didn't get them last summer when I was looking at them, instead I bought a pair of Dior Quadrille in brown too which are gorgeous but I could probably count on my hands the amount of time I have worn them unfortunately! This is another example of my investment buying craze that I'm on, hopefully I won't buy another pair next year, fingers crossed! Anyhu just spotted these beauties on www.net-a-porter.com, (pics are from netaporter.com) they are by Miu Miu and are a very reasonable price at £120 (that's sterling...) Not too dissimilar from my Dior's, they are quite Jackie O too.  I think this is a style that we will see being continued over the next few years, so in my opinion would be quite a wise buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment