Friday, May 29, 2009

Yayyyyyy!!


I'm happy now, Warehouse have launched there sale and one of the lovely top's I wanted has been reduced!! Love Warehouse's sale, they always have really good value, and the stuff you want is generally reduced, AND they have it before your hol's so there is some nice sundresses in it too! Anyhu back to this top! It is 100% recycled silk! So it is a very ethical and conscientious buy in my opinion! I do love all things green and doing my bit for the environment! :) Isn't is beautiful though, and the detail down the front is so pretty! It is also available in black and dark grey, it's reduced to £30! They have also reduced this spirograph print top, which I just love! It's like a little explosion of colour! It is also 100% silk but is not recycled, it has been reduced to £30 too. Slightly parachute, it would look gorgeous with skinny skinny jeans, and how sexy would it be with no bra underneath! Gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment