Thursday, June 25, 2009


Was just blog-nosying and I spotted this on 4Th and Bleecker and just felt I had to 'borrow' it and do it myself! I love me some self-interviews :)

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Never having to worry about money, keeping my parents close forever, true love and having a beautiful beach house!

What is your greatest fear? Dying, anything happening my parents, war

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I have a habit of putting things I don't want to do on the long finger, rarely I have to admit cause I am more of a doer, I like to jump in and get things done as quick as possible, but it does happen!

What is the trait you most deplore in others? Selfishness and envy. I really feel there is a huge growth amongst young girls/women of jealousy, envy, bitchiness, backstabbing and nastiness to fellow girls/women. Where has the sisterhood gone?? Women should be uniting and encouraging each other, being happy to see others succeed and pave the way for us! Unfortunately I personally have felt a lot of this nastiness! I think it's basically down to pressure being put on young women by the media and themselves to 'have it all'! Great face, great body, great clothes, great career! But this competitiveness has to stop, we should be building each other up, not tearing each other down!

What is your greatest extravagance? Um let me see. FASHION!!

What is your current state of mind? Right now, I'm thinking of a nap, chilling out at home recovering from travelling yesterday! Maybe a DVD day!! I'm a little bored too, want to get my career kick started! I suppose I feel a little bit lost! Lost between the world of finishing college and having a career! :)

On what occasion do you lie? I am not a liar, I was always brought up to tell the truth! I cannot stand lies, I would rather honesty and the truth!! Lies really make me mad because then you feel like you just can't trust that person!

What do you dislike most about your appearance? Life is too short to hate anything about how you look! It can't be changed so just accept it and move on!!

Which living person do you most despise? :D Hmmm, I really can't stand Paris Hilton! On a personal level though I don't even think about people who I despise! Once you're out of my life, you're out!

What is the quality you most like in a man? Kindness

What is the quality you most like in a woman? Warmth

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Like, anyhu, uh-oh!!!

Which talent would you most like to have? I think I could quite honestly kill for Adele's voice! I've always loved her and somewhere in my head there is a part of my brain that leads me to think that I am her when I sing :)

What do you consider your greatest achievement? I suppose getting a degree, but I hope I achieve more than that in life! I like to think I am too young to answer that question! Someday though I am sure the answer will be , my beautiful family!

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
So easy, a cat!! I am actually the human equivalent of a cat! I love nothing more than naps! Napping on the couch, in my bed, curling up in front of the fire!! I'm a Leo too so that has to explain all my cat like qualities! Someone once told me, I move like a panther and then pounce!! I think that's a compliment! I do really love cats too, they are so loving and gentle which I am too!! Or maybe the sun! I would love to shine my warmth down on the Earth and bring a smile to everyone's face cheering them up and making people happy! People are too negative! I have been known as Little Miss Sunshine or 'the little ray of sun' since I was 1!!

Where would you like to live? Somewhere hot and laid-back! But then again I would love to live in Paris, New York, Milan and London, as well as Australia, so I am definitely a bit of a traveller!! I'll probably end up a nomad :)

What is your most treasured possession? My kitty-Kat!

What do you most value in your friends? True Friendship

Who are your favorite writers? I am too young to answer this question!! My mission this year is to explore the great writers and read Ulysses!! Haven't started yet though! But I'll say James Joyce because he is Irish too!

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? I'll tell you when I start reading the great writers! For the minute, I'll go with Carrie Bradshaw!!

Which historical figure do you most identify with? Anyone who fought the good cause!! I like to do whats right!

What is it that you most dislike? Dishonesty, Jealousy, Nastiness, Bullying, Lies

What is your motto? 'If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger!', 'Life's too short' and 'Don't worry, be happy'

No comments:

Post a Comment