Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sales, Sales, Sales....My Zara Boxing Day Sales Haul

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

That's right folks, sales season is upon us again. The traditional sales period has been watered down with the recent introduction of Black Friday and Cyber Monday to this side of the pond. It feels like we have had sales for the past few weeks but there are some really good deals to be found online, especially from some of the retailers who side-stepped Black Friday this year.

This Boxing Day/St Stephens Day I shopped the Zara sale online, deciding to avoid the mayhem! Recently I have decided to only buy pieces I love as opposed to buying pieces that "will-do" or pieces for certain occasions. I feel that my style has become very boring and conservative over the past year so I want to re-introduce some really cool pieces to my wardrobe. I spotted these boots a few weeks ago but I haven't tried them on yet so hopefully they will be a perfect fit when they arrive. The flat boots are exactly what I have been looking for for since my last pair of biker boots wore out, and how Chanel-esque are the second pair?! I just had to snap them up!

ZARA

Zara in Ireland and the UK has definitely had a more relaxed approach to Black Friday compared to the US so the post-Christmas sales are a really good opportunity to get some discounts. Traditionally Zara is not a big discounter but you can get some really good pieces.



Leather Black Ankle Boots  Reduced to €69.99


Cap Toe Ankle Boots  Reduced to €29.99


Feather Turban Headband Reduced to €12.99



No comments:

Post a Comment