Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hero Product...Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation Review


I have always been a MAC foundation girl but recently I have been falling out of love with my Mineralize Moisture daytime foundation and had been buying it simply as  I had never taken the time to try a new foundation so when my last bottle ran out I jumped at the chance to experiment outside the brand. 





One foundation that kept popping up again and again in beauty awards and beauty blogs was Chanel Vitalumiere. This product gets so much hype, and because of that I was reluctant to buy it, I mean it can't be that good, right?! Wrong!!! From the moment I first put this on my skin I was hooked! As someone who has dry skin, sometimes foundations can make my skin feel really uncomfortable but with Chanel Vitalumiere, it feels like you are putting a beautiful moisturiser on your skin. It feels so good, and it stays like that for the whole day!  It smells so good and it gives your skin the most beautiful glow. It is €45 but I have never had a foundation before that felt so luxurious, every morning when I put this on it makes me feel so good, that it is worth the money. It is a real treat every morning. Since I started wearing this I get so many compliments on my skin, the main one being "it looks like you are wearing nothing on your skin". I was initially applying this with a foundation brush and then after a few weeks I changed over to applying it with my Beauty Blender but I think the foundation brush gives the best finish.

This foundation is available at any Chanel counter and my advice is go on, spoil yourself! Your skin will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment