Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Want To Wake Up Here: Rajmahal Palace, Jaipur

07
I first spotted this hotel on CNTraveller a few months ago and have kept it on my travel wishlist ever since. Now that I am planning to visit India in March, I am really hoping to get to stay in this beautiful hotel. I have never been to India before but there is something just so opulent and luxurious about this hotel that really makes me want to go there! First of all the hotels decor is to die for, so gorgeous! I love the use of bright colours and the mix of strong prints. The hotels architecture is just beautiful.
rajmahal-main-banner-03
The hotel comes across as a very cool, luxurious boutique hotel and has been included on Conde Nast Traveller 2015 Hot List, an accolade that is reserved for the very best hotels in the world. The Rajmahal Palace is in fact a palace, and is one of the oldest palaces in Jaipur, at over 250 years old. The Royal Standard of the House of Amber still proudly flies above it. Royalty such as Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip have stayed here as has Jackie Kennedy.
58
76


Photo Credits: Sujanluxury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment