Thursday, February 25, 2010

STYLE Magazine


I love nothing more on a Sunday morning than to curl up and read the Sunday papers! Every Sunday my Dad leaves Style magazine that comes with the Sunday Times sitting on the kitchen table for me! If I'm being honest this is the section I really read, along with Home and Travel! The Irish Times have by far the best fashion supplements out of any paper. They are just as good as Vogue or Elle in my opinion. I love this section by Natalie Hartley called Your Style! It is photographed by Jackie Dixon of ShowMeYourWardrobe.blogspot.com. Maybe this is why it reminds me of Elle magazine! Anyhu I love the idea of nudes for spring! I can't wait to get a pair of nude shorts like Natalie is wearing in Go Girlie! What do you guys think of nudes for spring?


Page from Style Magazine, Sunday 21/02

1 comment:

  1. Just read your comment on the Satorialist and decided to check out your blog. I love it! Keep up the great work!

    xx,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete