Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Special Delivery.....



I am just after getting the shoes I ordered from mywardrobe.com. I only ordered them on Saturday and I can't believe they have arrived so soon! I have always wanted a pair of Terry De Havilland wedges, and I finally got my paws on them! I always thought they would be the perfect shoe to wear to the races as they wouldn't sink into the grass so how appropriate that they arrive on the first day of Cheltenham! I will stick some pic's of me wearing them up over the next couple of days. I only had time to take some pictures of the beautiful packaging! Isn't it gorgeous?! This was my first time ever buying anything off mywardrobe.com, even though I regularly drool over their stock! It was such an easy transaction. I hope some of you took up their free shipping to Ireland offer, which ended on Sunday. The website is really easy to navigate and worth a check for some cool pieces. They stock Nicole Ritchie's House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate, as well as Mulberry and Vivienne Westwood amongst some other very cool names! And well the packaging just tops it off for me!_SequinsandBangles_xx

No comments:

Post a Comment