Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreams for 2011...


So it's 2011! Which I am sure with a lot of other people I can hardly believe! 2010 was quite possibly the fastest year of my life. With all my injuries last year I am only to happy to look towards an injury free year but it frustrates me so much to feel that I have wasted a whole year. This year I can already feel will be a much better one! I love the sense of anticipation and the confidence that we can accomplish anything that we get at the start of a new year, never before have I felt this so much. I have a few things I hope to accomplish this year;

Number 1 being get a job! I really cant wait to start to work again and actually be able to afford the clothes and shoes I drool over!
Number 2 is to move out and get my own apartment in the city. Its the only place to spend your youth and after last year I really believe we should all make the most of being young because it really does fly by!
And Number 3 is to travel, to leave our beautiful shores and go on a wonderful adventure. I have always loved to travel and have wanted to go to Australia since I was a little girl but for some reason I am scared. Of what I don't know, maybe because it just feels so far away or maybe because I am less of a travel bug than I think and more of a home bird. Whichever one it is one thing I have always wanted not to be is someone with regrets, someone who wishes they had of done something or who never gets around to doing what they say.
This past year has definitely thought me that you can so easily become that person and that life really is too short and that if you don't move quick enough it will pass you by.
What are your hopes for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Oh god I totally share those exact same goals and thoughts as you!! Here's to 2011 being a great year!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete