Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ooooohhh hurry up sales!!

I am counting down the days until the big sales start!! My list is getting longer by the day, and the want is so overpowering I can hardly breathe with excitement!! I thought I would share with you my most wanted list of stuff I cannot wait to go into sale!! Here goes.........



1)Marc by Marc Jacobs, Big Tote Print Bag
Perfect college bag me thinks :)



2)Marc by Marc Jacobs, Linda Suede Clutch
How beautiful is this bag?? If you haven't got a chance to touch it yet, it feels gorgeous!! I love the feel of suede, so luxorious!! This bag is a keeper! The lining on the inside is just so delicate and pretty, and this colour scheme is the nicest in my opinion


3) Marc Jacobs, The Single Bag
Continuing my Marc Jacobs obsession!! I love this bag it is just so young and funky, and is perfect to bring if you want to dance the night away! As someone who does a lot of that, it is just perfect to have a bag that you can just throw over your shoulder and don't have to worry about! And the inside is perfect with a zipped pocket and room for about 8 cards, so all you need is you lipgloss, phone, keys and your good to go! Love the gold!!



4) Mulberry Silk Shift Dress
How pretty is this dress?? So cute and girly, and so just downright summery!! A Mulberry Classic me thinks, I love this dress so much and just thinking of all the places I could wear it makes me go all warm and fuzzy inside!



5) Jimmy Choo Sandals
These too me would appear out of my wardrobe every single summer for years to come!! They are just gorgeous! They are suede and are 5.5 inches high, but that colour sandal would just elongate your leg so much! These are a clever buy in my opinion!!




6) Christian Louboutins
Ahhhh the obligatory Loub! According to Paula Reed every girl should have a pair of these in her wardrobe! These statement shoes do last forever, and why bother paying full whack for them, when they are still gonna be just as stylish in the sales?? The clever shopper invests in these at 50% off! So gorgeous, and every now knows who the red sole belongs too! Perfect for making an impact! I picked the Very Prive 120 peep toe pump but really any style you pick will ultimately be a classic!



7) My Mulberry
Last but by no means least is my beautiful Mulberry bag!! Can't wait to see what reductions will be made on this bag! A very pink classic!


Can't wait to see if I will be able to afford any of these and if I can only get one, which one will I go for!! Must start saving now! Oh the excitement!! Love to know what others have their eye's on for sale time!

No comments:

Post a Comment