Friday, July 3, 2009

Arnotts Project


Yesterday I got my first chance to pop in and visit Arnotts Project(I know, nearly 6 weeks since it opened but I'm rarely that side of town!). I have to admit I thought it would be a crap alternative to BT2, and Arnotts own Impulse section but I have to admit THAT beauty hall blew me away!! Anywhere that stocks Benefit (which seems to be popping up everywhere these days, was delighted to see a new one in Dublin Airport!) is a fave place of mine, I just can't get enough of their stuff! It's cool and funky and I loved their homewares section but it was so quiet yesterday!! I hate walking into a shop and seeing staff slumped over a counter! It also has a Buffalo concession, a shoe label I heart!! It's a pretty cool shop, which has quite a boutique feel to it! Has some great labels if you like something different! Check it out if you're around, I need to return for a better look!!

As many of you will have noticed, I changed my address to sequinsandbangles.blogspot.com! I just thought it was more me, I hadn't been feeling zoeswardrobe for a while too blah!! Anyways hope you's like the new name!

source:irish times

No comments:

Post a Comment