Thursday, July 9, 2009

Festival Fashion


Yep it's that time of year again, Oxegen is upon us! So in the name of all that is festival I threw together two looks on Polyvore for the weekend!! But seeing as Oxegen takes place under Irish weather, a rain jacket is ESSENTIAL!! Penney's/Primark have a great one which is perfect and cheap as chips!! Alexa Chung to me has great festival style, check out some of her pics here I would love to be able to look so effortless, having to pack and organise outfits in advance generally panics me as I feel like I'm trying to hard, it's being forced! I lose my ability to effortlessly throw outfits together in a I just picked this up off the bedroom floor kinda way! love this girls look here, this will probably be the look I will be going for one of the days this weekend!Just incase it rains, how cute!! :)xx
Photo source:Guardian.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment