Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute...



You may remember I blogged about Judith Leiber and her super expensive Swarovski crystal bags! Well two more super cute ones have been added to netaporter.com and definitely do not disappoint in the pricey category!! I love the Jag clutch as I love anything feline, I love the shapes on the bag and the mesmerising green eyes! Even if you don't agree with the price, you have to admit the workmanship in these are pretty amazing!



But OH-MY-God!! Fans of sex and the City will instantly recognise this as the bag Lily puts Carrie's phone into on the big day, or something pretty identical to it!! I heart the colours in this, so pretty and girly, how cute!! If I was super crazy rich, I would definitely have this bag strapped across my body as I am typing this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment