Sunday, October 11, 2009

One of my fave A/W microtrends...Lace-Up Boots



I having been watching lace-up boots creep more and more into the picture for A/W recently and I love them!! I am on the hunt for the perfect pair which as you know I think is the Givenchy lace-up boots, but they are like crazy ass expensive! So I am on the hunt for a pair of looky-likey's from the high street! I think I have found th perfect pair from Topshop (bottom left) but now it's getting colder I want a pair of not-so-high closed toe lace up boots too! Can't wait to copy some of these looks!



(Above Images from The Sartorialist)

(Above Images from Dublin Streets)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realise that there was that much choice! I bought mine in July and I have barely worn anything else on my feet since then! They go with EVERYTHING!!! Love the Topshop ones and the look in the first picture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever worn lace up boots, because I never really knew how to do it right. These photos are great inspiration!

    Dina's Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I too have an addiction to lace up boots! Love the Chloes!

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently obsessed with finding lace up boots too! I was so close to buying some online but backed out...no I am mad that I didn't get them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously want some lace up boots!!!!!!!!!!

    have a wonderful weekend : )

    miji

    ReplyDelete