Saturday, July 18, 2009

But baby it's cold outside....



I know it's so early in the year to be even thinking about your winter coat, well not in Ireland because the weather has been terrible!! :) It's a curse of doing a fashion buying course, we have been working on A/W 09 for the last month and it's all I am shopping for, too early for black though me thinks so I am trying to fight it! Anyhu, I just came across this beaut on netaporter.com, it's a beautiful virgin wool and cashmere mix coat from Sonia by Sonia Rykiel. Beautiful military style, it reminds me of the Alexander McQueen one I was dying for last Autumn/Winter! I think military it just going to be a style of coat we see every winter, I am starting to tire of it a little I have to admit, but I do love the flash of colour at the wrist to freshen it up! And I have a beautiful pair of Blumarine leather gloves that I got in New York in January that are that exact shade! Yay! :)

pics:netaporter.com

1 comment:

  1. If I could own some of the things from net-a-porter .. Those things are great!

    http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete