Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's in my bag tag...

So I was tagged by B at beautyh2t.blogspot.com to show you the contents of what is in my bag! I actually love getting to see what is in peoples handbags, I love a good nose! I was just complaining yesterday about the weight of my handbag but looking at the pictures now I don't actually know what was so heavy! My lovely brolly is missing from the shots as it is drying out but it is always in my bag!Here is my handbag. It is Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo. I absolutely love it. I got it last year and I have used it everyday since I bought it. It goes everywhere with me and is the perfect size. I have seen it in black & brown in Brown Thomas and in London, in purple in Milan but I have never seen it in this gorgeous cream shade anywhere else apart from in Bloomingdales where I bought it. I think it was an exclusive which makes me love it even more! (",) This picture does not do it justice! !
I never know what I have in my handbag because it is so big! Up until last night there were two Cadburys Cream Egg's lying in the bottom of it. I didn't realise I had a Ferrero Rocher in it until I emptied it! My bag is generally like a chocolate shop, there is always some goodies in it! So in my bag I had my make-up bag (Juicy Couture), my Filofax (which I love but am hoping to update it to a Louis Vuitton agenda soon!), my sunnies, my wallet (Marc by Marc Jacobs, again!...you should check my wardrobe, I am obsessed!), some Nurofen plus, a Ferrero Rocher, my hand sanitiser(an essential these days!), a pen, my MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink (adore this!), another sweetie, a mini deodorant that I robbed about 100 of from Electric Picnic cause they are so handy!, and my little ideas notebook for posts and outfits! Fashion is always on my mind!

I thought I would show you seperately what is in my make -up bag and my sunnies! My sunnie's are Dior Glossy in Brown. I got them last year and I love them, they remind me of being back in the day and are pretty elegant I think! My make up bag is Juicy Couture, I love it! I only use it if I am toting make up around in my bag which is rare for me. If I am wearing any I like to have it done when I am leaving the house, I was just in a rush yesterday! This is only a tiny part of my make-up collection, like most girls I am obsessed by MAC! Working from my sunnies down and starting with my MAC blush brush 116, MAC Large Shader Brush 252, my Pout foundation brush, Maxfactor Masterpiece Max mascara in Black ( I started using this again this past weekend, I generally use False lash Effect), MAC eyeshadow in Shroom, MAC blush in Sheertone, Nars blush in Orgasm, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in 2 and finally MAC Mineralize foundation in NW20 even though yesterday I was wearing my Bare Escentuals mineral makeup! Very confusing! My boyfriend is supposed to be bringing me home some MAC make up today which I'm very excited about! Yay!! Hope u enjoyed guys!_SequinsandBangles_xx(",)

2 comments:

  1. YAYYY! thanks for playing :) I love seeing what is in there, your bag is AMAZING! what lucky girl, I also love that there is a wee ferrero rocher there,yum. False lash effect is what i use too, it is amazing, I am also a bare escentuals girl- snap.

    Great post!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! I love What's in your bag posts. :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete