Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, New Me...


I really haven't given time to Sequins and Bangles for the past six months. I have been the worst blogger. The truth is I have been so caught up in my new job/surroundings that I totally neglected to give any time to my blog. Anyway that is changing from today. I am MAKING time for my blog! One of my New Year Resolutions is to take some time out of my weekly schedule to writing posts again, starting from today. As for the rest of my resolutions/goals for 2012 - I am still trying to come up with them!

My New Favourite Artist- Lana Del Rey



I have been championing this girl for a while now. If you are like me you will know this girl has been on the rise since her amazing song Video Games was played at both Emilio de la Morena and Christopher Kanes S/S 12 shows at London Fashion Week. And she has just been signed by Next Model Management! This sultry songstress will blow you away with her music. Her album is dropping at the end of the month, I can't wait to get my paws on it! I pre-ordered it on Amazon ages ago!

Check out her vid for Video Games here; http://tiny.cc/wd0dr


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm thinking of purchasing Born to Die too; I've only recently discovered her music.
    btw I really like your blog! Keep posting! :) x

    ReplyDelete