Friday, June 5, 2009

Mary, Queen of Bargains...


All Grazia readers will be familiar with the Charity Shop Mary 'Queen of Shops' Portas is opening in Westfield, London. Well the shop finally opened today, to what sounds like quite a manic crowd hungry for some bargains!! I have to admit as someone who really loves a good designer bargain, if I lived in London, I probably would of been at the top of that queue! As someone who regularly does wardrobe clean outs and donates to charity shops I love the idea of her Living and Giving store! I'm pretty sure I wasn't alone in being shocked when it published that 75% of charity shop donations end up in landfill, 75%!!! I think that figure is just shocking and I love the idea of swapping that they are promoting!! I have already heard of the £80 Mulberry bag ( jealous!!) being snatched, and I can't wait to hear of all the other bargains. It is running until June 27th. I am dying to get over there but am going to the South of France (poor me!!) on my hols slap bang in the middle of it! If I could get cheap flights though.........

Picture:Grazia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment