Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're all going on a summer holiday....



Okay well maybe not everyone this summer, but I am this week and getting very excited!! So I thought I would do up this little Polyvore for your summer holiday essentials!! Love this dress, love the colour and it's perfect for throwing over a bikini, and note the little tassels hanging from the hem! This Marc by Marc Jacobs tote is so pretty in real life, perfect for everyday use and especially for throwing a beach towel, suncream and a book into and heading to the beach for the day!! And saving the best till last, how CUTE are these little Yves Saint Laurent jelly sandals!! I frickin love them!! I really wish I had them for my hols but I don't! I have to admit I wasn't too keen on them the first time I saw them but now I just love them, they are so adorable!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment