Saturday, June 26, 2010

To the Max...

Now that summer is here it is time to whip out this seasons staple, the maxi. Generally when a trend goes as mainstream as this one, I tend to avoid it like the plague. Walk down any street these days and you will see at least 10 lovely ladies in their maxi's. I do love a pretty dress though, and lets be honest who doesn't feel like a princess wearing a long dress during the day, you definitely get the feeling of days gone by glamour. Last weekend I stepped out in two lovely maxi dresses, one to a party, and another to go out to breakfast the following morning. I am now hooked, I have never felt so unbelievably feminine in flats before! They are definitley a head turner, and who doesn't love to turn heads when you know you have just simply thrown something on! Here are some of my favourites for this summer, I love the Seneca Rising dresses, which in my opinion just capture the whole effortless, relaxed feel which comes with wearing a maxi dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment