Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Booties...

I have been looking for the purr-fect pair of Spring Boots for a while now, so I thought I'd do a post on them. I am loving the flat Diesel boots and the Opening Ceremony wedges, but I am desperately craving a pair of suede Cuban heel ankle boots like the pair I have here from Topshop...

Alexander Wang leather boot
795 EUR - montaignemarket.com

Rag Bone leather boot
$450 - net-a-porter.com

TopShop leather boot
$145 - topshop.com

Ash platform ankle boot
90 GBP - flannelsfashion.com

Ash stacked heel
145 GBP - coggles.com

Ash leather booty
219 EUR - jades24.com

ASOS boot
$126 - asos.com

Ash boot
145 GBP - julesb.co.uk

ASOS high heel boot
$45 - asos.com

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics & picks x

    Come check out my shoe design blogspot? Think you'll likey....

    Take care

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete