Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Styling...Jumpsuits



The Jump Off

Jumpsuits or play suits have fast become a Spring/Summer staple. They first reappeared a few years back now and have been wholly embraced by us ever since. During summer I love to wear pretty dresses but the fear of a breeze blowing my lightweight dress up around my ears terrify's me. Thats why I love play suits, they often look like a dress but they are shorts and you have the comfort of knowing that you are not going to end up flashing your knickers or worse your lady-bits(unless you want them to of course!). Here are some of my faves. This hot pink one (above) is by Halston Heritage and I am absolutely mad about it! I can't stop thinking about it!


{TWENTY8TWELVE by s.miller}

{Rachel Pally}

{Da-Nang}

{Topshop}

{ASOS.com}

{Motel @ ASOS.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment