Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hotel/Spa Review: Farnham Estate




Recently my boyfriend treated me to an overnight stay in the Farnham Estate Golf & Spa Resort. We had stayed there last year and loved it so much that we knew we had to make a trip this year.



Firstly, if you have never been the hotel is a 16th Century Estate house that used to belong to Lord Farnham. It is set on a sprawling 1300 acre estate just outside Cavan town. This is one of the reasons we came back for a second visit. Living and working in a city, we are constantly surrounded by noise and people but the minute we drive on to the Estate all of our stresses just melt away.



The weather was beautiful so we were able to take advantage of some of the many walks that are on the estate. We walked through the forest and around the lake which is just so pretty and really helps you to unwind.

                            

My favourite part of the Farnham Estate is the spa. I have to admit after spending the previous day and night in the Farnham, I was already pretty relaxed by the time I got to the spa the following morning! The spa is amazing, I had the Farnham Estate Signature treatment which starts with a foot soak and a foot and lower leg scrub, which then leads to a leg and back hot oil and hot stone massage and a facial. It is to die for and you will come out of there floating on a cloud! The spa only uses Yon-ka products so your skin will be silky soft after your facial! It is perfect for girly trips or a romantic night away for two. I am already planning my next trip back!

All images from www.farnhamestate.ie


No comments:

Post a Comment